To qualify for internships and the J1 Visa for the United States applicants must either be currently enrolled in a degree- or certificate-granting post-secondary school outside of the U.S. or have graduated from one 12 months or less from the intended start date of the internship. A list of designated sponsors can be found here. If you are interested in an Internship in the United Sates these sponsors are your number one source of information and guidance during the application process and during your time here. The process is similar to the other J1 Visas and an interview will be conducted once all the prerequisites are met with the sponsors regarding placement for the internship.

Stay tuned, soon we will add more information and videos.

Please support us and help us grow the GermansInMiami community. Please follow us on Twitter like us on Facebook and subscribe on YouTube.

Start typing and press Enter to search